Friday, February 25, 2011

Progress Reflection 2

This week I completed my symbolic portrait. It feels very good to have that completed. All I have to finish now is the mural. This makes me worried because I think that this is going to take up the rest of class time. It is hard because not everyone has worked on it and some of the people are not able to work on it without creating problems or messing up the details. I would love to get to the final independent project though and I hope I can make that happen. With only a few classes left I might not be able to do a whole series of collages but maybe just one collage. I think that I might do it about music but I still am not completely sure. I guess it depends on what I find in the magazines. So for the final week I plan on finishing the mural and doing the independent project.

1 comment:

  1. Time will be tight...but you worked so hard on your symbolic portrait and I think it was well worth it. You made a successful and meaningful work of art and figured out a lot about materials while doing it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete