Friday, February 18, 2011

Progress Reflection 1

This week has been the beginning of the end of our time together. Everyone is in a different spot in their work. In a post on your blog describe... 

What did you accomplish this week? 
 This week I finished my clay sculpture, came up with my idea for my independent project, and I am rapping up my symbolic portrait.
What challenges did you face? 
This week the clay was the hardest for me but I am glad it is over now. Also creating the curly hair in my symbolic portrait was complicated and frustrating. I am now excited to see how it ends up.
What are the next steps? 
Next I plan to finish up my symbolic portrait. Then my group is going to spend a class on the mural and then begin my final project.
What do you plan to do in the week ahead? 
In the week ahead I plan on finishing my symbolic portrait, beginning my final project and finishing the mural. 


\

No comments:

Post a Comment