Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pile of Sticks

Today you drew a pile of sticks.
You were asked to draw as if you were building the pile with the marks of your pencil.
You tried to make your drawing from the general to the specific.


Drawing the pile of sticks went pretty well. In the beginning it was hard to just draw messily. Also, drawing the middle of the sketch was confusing at some points because I would get lost in what part of a stick connects to the other end of it. I thought I personally did well about the drawing. I was not sure how it was going to go in the beginning because I dislike making messy drawings. In addition the outcome was okay, I wish I had more time to finish my drawing because I was not completely done when it was time to clean up. Although the outcome was a lot better than what it looked like in the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment