Monday, October 18, 2010

Mid-term Reflection

We are halfway through the first term of the course. Take some time to write on your blog about how you think you're doing and how the class has been so far for you. Be specific in describing what you think your strengths are and most importantly, what you think you need to work on in the second half of the term using the four categories below as a guide.



I think that my engagement in this class is good. I do not like to share as we have talked about before but when it comes to the process I think that I am willing to do the assignments and jump right into it. So far I have really liked most of my finished art work. Some of the things that I have made have not come out exactly as I first envisioned them. I enjoy working in my sketchbook outside of class and keep up with the assignments in that. Drop everything and draw on Tuesdays is a lot of fun and I always try to draw the objects or scenes but drawing is not my strong point. Some of my drawings could be better with more time but I think that they are okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment