Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Talk and Draw

Today you were the "drawer" and you were the "describer".
What was challenging about this experience? What would you do differently if you had to do this activity again?


This experience was challenging because when you were to tell your partner what to draw you wanted to just say what the object's name is instead of describing the object. Also, if you were the drawer it was hard to understand exactly what your partner wanted you to draw and it got frustrating when my partner would change her mind about what she wanted me to draw all the time, but it was still fun. If I was going to do this activity again I would have given each parter more time to draw and describe so that we both would have been able to complete our drawings. In addition, if I was doing this again it would have been really fun to have been allowed as the describer to create the seen that we were describing to our partner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment